1. Safe and clean environment – we assist our clients to keep a secure environment. We determine hidden dangers in your home and provide suggestions for improving safety.
2. Brain stimulation activities – Our caregivers engage their clients with intellectually stimulating exercises such as: reading books, playing cards, doing puzzles, providing note cards, playing memory games and providing directions and verbal cues
3. Establish structured routines – schedules are a maintain of the care plans arranged for everyone who is facing cognitive impairments. They are useful in stimulating memory as well as in supervising the unpredictability of the condition. Our caregivers follow strict Care plan with pre- arranged task in order to provide and sustain a normal daily routine for our clients.
4. Optimize and maintain familiar activities – one of the most effective solution for people with neurological dysfunction is to provide and maintain familiar routines. This helps the client to enjoy the simple delights of every day. These kind of routines can also assist to maximize abilities, self-sufficiency, improve mood and enhance the quality of life
5. Manage mood swings – Our caregivers focus on preventing and managing difficult and /or aggressive behaviors as well as redirecting the client when behavior isn’t appropriate or client in uncooperative
6. Communication and Encouraging – Our caregivers realize that communicating with their plays an essential role in maintaining quality of life. Our Care Plans are designed to provide motivation and to encourage our clients to accomplish as much as they are able to.